How to Cook Spaghetti SquashRead More
Thank you for your interest. Your message was sent successfully. Please allow up to 24 hours for your query to be seen.
There was a problem sending your e-mail. Sorry about that. Please try again later or e-mail using the address shown at the top of the page.
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 190C. Lightly oil a sheet of grease-proof paper and place on an oven tray.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise from stem to tail and scrape out the seeds.* Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the squash, face down, onto the prepared baking tray. Place in then oven and roast until tender. This should take around 35-45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave it until it's cool enough to handle.
- Using a fork scrape the flesh to create long strands.